Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break

Spring Break is a wonderful perk associated with the field of education. Not many other professions get a week off in the spring. I can catch up on my book study work, fill out my brackets for March Madness, get to actually watch March Madness, and countless other activities. I am thinking about taking the kids to the zoo, and going to a Disney on Ice show as well. Currently this blog is still a personal diary type thing, but at least I am getting experience.
I have seen where some people update their blog hourly or more. Blogging seems to be an addicting activity to some.

3 comments:

  1. You have done a great job posting and I truly enjoy reading them. I visited my fair share of blogs over the Spring break too..It is amazing what you will find and read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. Trying to get something out of "my education".

    ReplyDelete