Thursday, February 19, 2009

Practice, practice, practice...

Why blog? I am not so sure, but I am starting a new class on Monday and hope to find out all the answers. My initial thoughts are blogging is just a cyber diary or sounding board. Anyone that wants to comment can. I just finished John Grisham's new book The Associate. I don't know how to underline that, but I am sure I will find out later. The book was descent, not his best though. The story was fast and an easy read. I did not like the ending.
I finished a book by Brad Meltzer right before Grisham's latest. It was called The Book of Lies. It had a pretty good plot and plenty of action. I would definitely recommend it. Enough about books. I coach basketball, and our season just ended, so I should have some more free time. I have to get to work, so I will blog more later.

1 comment:

  1. You cannot underline on the blog unless you make it a link. So, you could locate a site where you could buy the book or a site that has a synopsis of the book and then highlight the book title and insert a link to the synopsis site.

    Like you said ... you will learn that soon, but you can try it now, if you wish!

    ReplyDelete